Tips for Shopping at our Chicago Location
While prom and homecoming are just one day out of the year, these seasons are an ongoing event for the Peaches Boutique team! During the fall and winter, we are busy preparing the next season's dress collections. And once the season hits, things get a little hectic. The closer we get to prom, the more people we see filter into the store. Sometimes we see lines out the door. So to keep us organized and you happy with your shopping experience, we put together a guide to better prepare you for an in-store visit.
Create a Dress Wish List via Our Online Store
To expedite your in-store shopping experience, please create a wish list online and bring this in with you. This makes it easier to source your dresses, and while you try those on, an associate can start selecting other styles for you to consider (depending on your feedback about dress styles). Here is how to get this process started:
1. View our online dress categories (Occasion, Designers, Prices, Colors, Styles, etc.)
2. Find dresses you would like to try on and add them to your wish list
3. Print wish list (We suggest up to 10 dresses on wish list). You can also print out additional styles via your phone (in-store computers are also available).
The day of your planned visit to Peaches Boutique, we recommend you pre-register*. This specifies the type of event you are attending, and we use this record to ensure that we do not sell the same dress (in the same color) to the same event of another shopper. *You have to re-register each time you shop at Peaches Boutique. You can also register at the store.
The Day of Your Visit to Our Store
You got your wish list and pre-registered. Now what?
1. Arrive early. We operate on a first come, first serve basis. No appointments are needed.
2. When you walk into the the store you will be greeted by an associate who will give you a fitting room number and explain the store policy. Although you may have a wish list, we still want customers to select three dresses from the floor to try on. Don't worry if they are not your size or color--the idea is to give your Sales Associate an idea of your style preferences. From there, we can look for your wish list items so you can try them on as well. *You need to have three dresses picked before you can get into dressing room.
3. Once you have selected your three dresses, you can register at one of the computers in the store if you have not already done so prior to coming in.
4. If you have pictures of the dresses on your phone you want to try on, go to the print picture counter and we will print them for you to give to your sales associate when in the fitting room, we need the printed list because we cannot take your phone in the back warehouse.
5. Once a dressing room is available, we will call #'s in the order customers are ready. You will then get a one on one personal sale associate at that time to work with you to help you find your dream dress.
We hope this guide was helpful! Contact us with any questions regarding in-store
~ Please keep in mind, there are designated areas for cell phone/electronics use, on the floor and by the fitting rooms, there are to be no use of electronics. There are no pictures allowed at all. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Peaches Boutique is located in a strip mall with many other stores. Unfortunately parking is very limited. Parking in any of the 15 minute parking spots, the laundromat across the street, Walgreens, or the Payless Shoe Source parking lot across the street is NOT recommended as cars can be towed. There is additional Peaches Parking across the street at 5928 S. Archer Ave.